These following instructions are applicable to the following devices:
- Go to the home screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- Select "System Settings"from the HOME menu.
- Select "Internet", and then "Internet Settings".
- Note the MAC Address that is shown next to "System MAC Address".
- Fill out the device registration form or visit us at one of our service hubs to obtain a 4-month registration for your device.
- Once we have let you know that your device has been registered, you can connect it to the network by selecting GTother from the list of wireless networks.
- Finally, enter the password for GTother found here.